Special stamp for holiday mail
Gothenburg residents got a chance to have their mail stamped with a commemorative Pony Express seal Saturday at Gothenburg Public Library. Letters were then taken to Cozad and back by horseback thanks to riders from the local Pony Express Association.
- ‘The Big, Bad Musical’ comes to Brady stage
- Swedes edge Ogallala by one
- Backyard BBQ new event at contest
- Term limits, health issues bring about Sen. Wightman’s last legislative session
- Ehmen Park awarded state designation
- Hefty city purchase will pay off over time
- Two new employees join GSB
- Swede boys place fourth at Dutch Zorn Invite.