Special stamp for holiday mail
Gothenburg residents got a chance to have their mail stamped with a commemorative Pony Express seal Saturday at Gothenburg Public Library. Letters were then taken to Cozad and back by horseback thanks to riders from the local Pony Express Association.
- SERVICE IN JEOPARDY
- Winning team repeats in scramble
- Study shares ways to grow housing
- Peddlers in the park
- Lifeguards host annual swim carnival
- Trinity Lutheran construction to begin Construction.
- Commissioners discuss late bill privately, approve lake trail addition
- Brady school student numbers grow slightly