TOWN PELTED: Anyone outside Saturday night likely sought shelter when golf ball-sized hail and larger pounded areas of Gothenburg, damaging vehicles, roofs and more. In addition to hail, 1.60 inches of rain fell during the storm, according to local weather observer Dan Frerichs. Storms Sunday and Monday also brought much-needed rain to the area.
- ‘The Big, Bad Musical’ comes to Brady stage
- Swedes edge Ogallala by one
- Backyard BBQ new event at contest
- Term limits, health issues bring about Sen. Wightman’s last legislative session
- Ehmen Park awarded state designation
- Hefty city purchase will pay off over time
- Two new employees join GSB
- Swede boys place fourth at Dutch Zorn Invite.