Car show in Eustis
Wurst tag Days
A car show during Wurst Tag Days in Eustis last Saturday attracted 25 entries from as far away as Omaha. A thunderstorm rolled through about 6:30 p.m. but no damage was reported. Winners were: First People’s Choice—1954 Chevy Bel Air Hardtop owned by Bruce and Lorettea Barrett of Eustis; Second People’s Choice—1965 Ford Mustang owned by Phillip Liennemeyer of Farnam; Third Peoples’ Choice—1957 Chevy owned by Doug Parker of Cozad; Best Paint—1935 Chevy Coupe owned by Vic Larson of Eustis; Best Mopar—1972 Challenger owned by John Keller of Eustis; Best Ford—Ford F-250 owned by Matt Feik of Cozad; Best Chevy—1955 Chevy Bel Air owned by Rod Jewett of Overton; and Best Rad Rod—1935 Chevy owned by Derric Gengenbach of Cozad.
- SWC Girls BB Bracket
- SWC Boys BB Bracket
- Swedes grapple to fourth place finish at UNK duals
- Gothenburg triumphs over rival Haymakers
- Capitol Update from Sen. Matt Williams
- McMeen steps down as CEO of McMeen Physical Therapy, P.C.
- Brady dominates Stapleton on home court
- Swedes defeat Sidney for championship