Car show in Eustis
Wurst tag Days
A car show during Wurst Tag Days in Eustis last Saturday attracted 25 entries from as far away as Omaha. A thunderstorm rolled through about 6:30 p.m. but no damage was reported. Winners were: First People’s Choice—1954 Chevy Bel Air Hardtop owned by Bruce and Lorettea Barrett of Eustis; Second People’s Choice—1965 Ford Mustang owned by Phillip Liennemeyer of Farnam; Third Peoples’ Choice—1957 Chevy owned by Doug Parker of Cozad; Best Paint—1935 Chevy Coupe owned by Vic Larson of Eustis; Best Mopar—1972 Challenger owned by John Keller of Eustis; Best Ford—Ford F-250 owned by Matt Feik of Cozad; Best Chevy—1955 Chevy Bel Air owned by Rod Jewett of Overton; and Best Rad Rod—1935 Chevy owned by Derric Gengenbach of Cozad.
- SERVICE IN JEOPARDY
- Winning team repeats in scramble
- Study shares ways to grow housing
- Peddlers in the park
- Lifeguards host annual swim carnival
- Trinity Lutheran construction to begin Construction.
- Commissioners discuss late bill privately, approve lake trail addition
- Brady school student numbers grow slightly