CCC learning centers taking registrations
Registration is open for 2010 spring semester classes at learning centers in Gothenburg, Cozad and Lexington.
The learning centers are operated by Central Community College-Lexington for individuals who want to continue their education close to home.
Students can complete the courses on an individualized basis through the use of books, study packets, videotapes, CDs and other technology. Learning center managers provide any needed assistance and serve as contacts with the CCC faculty.
Courses will be available in 35 program areas through the learning centers during the spring semester, which begins Jan. 11. For more information about specific courses, contact the learning center manager or visit the CCC Web site at www.cccneb.edu/learningcenter.
GOTHENBURG: Registration may be completed by contacting Jerry Wiggins at 537-3651, ext. 4124. The learning center will be open during the spring semester by appointment in the guidance office at Gothenburg High School.
COZAD: Registration may be completed by contacting Dustin Favinger at (308) 784-2744. The learning center will be open during the spring semester from 5 to 7 p.m.. on Wednesdays in the counselor’s office at Cozad High School.
LEXINGTON: Registration may be completed by contacting Carol Boyle or Amy Hill at (308) 324-5936 or toll-free at 1-877-222-0780. The learning center will be open during the spring semester on a daily basis, including some evening hours, at Central Community College-Lexington.
- New paint job
- City sales tax to fund $1.4 million of RDA project
- Swedes grind out 40-21 win over Valentine
- Food Backpack Program added to list of agencies that get United Fund support
- Swedes scramble to split triangular
- Gothenburg tax levy ranks fifth in county
- Brady village budget passes; trustees may make change in lift station involved in lagoon project
- Brady runs over Broncos in blowout