Help for Building Blocks
U.P. GRANT: Building Blocks Child Care Center has received a grant for $7,500 from the Union Pacific Foundation. The foundation awards grants to nonprofit organizations in the Union Pacific Community. Pictured are Building Blocks director Donna Portiner (left) and Kelli O’Brien, director of public affairs for UP. The grant will be used to help pay for new carpet, doors, windows and other associated costs.
- Day care center in church gets special permit
- Husker Heritage tourney returns July 18 with new name
- Borchardt ends career with all-class gold
- AREA NEWS DIGEST
- Input of farmers’ sought for ’15 crops
- Doctor to join GMH after residency
- After tornado cuts swath through downtown, what do you do?
- ‘Ugly corner’ improvements move forward with city council action