Help for Building Blocks
U.P. GRANT: Building Blocks Child Care Center has received a grant for $7,500 from the Union Pacific Foundation. The foundation awards grants to nonprofit organizations in the Union Pacific Community. Pictured are Building Blocks director Donna Portiner (left) and Kelli O’Brien, director of public affairs for UP. The grant will be used to help pay for new carpet, doors, windows and other associated costs.
- Friendship evolves into trip to Sweden
- Beef, wine and more
- Arrest made in April assault reported near Jeffrey Lake
- Dist. 20 students meet or exceed NsEA test standards
- Fund set up for brothers killed Monday in LA.
- Defense makes the difference
- Errors hamper Swedes in opening game loss
- Brady’s ACT scores drop with more students tested