Pony Express Re-Ride
Riders simulating the 34th annual Pony Express Re-Ride from St. Joseph, MO, to Sacramento, CA, stopped at the Midway Station south of town on June 19. Top, Cody Mullen of Gothenburg heads west from the Midway Station with the mochila on his way to Brady. Left, father and son, Jamie and Leighton Johnson of Gothenburg, arrive at the station from Cozad.
- SERVICE IN JEOPARDY
- Winning team repeats in scramble
- Study shares ways to grow housing
- Peddlers in the park
- Lifeguards host annual swim carnival
- Trinity Lutheran construction to begin Construction.
- Commissioners discuss late bill privately, approve lake trail addition
- Brady school student numbers grow slightly