Farmer’s Market in Ehmen park next week
Fresh produce and baked goods at the Farmer’s Market will be sold in Ehmen Park on Thursday, July 11, instead of in downtown Gothenburg.
The annual event is 4:30-6:30 p.m. each Thursday through Sept. 26.
Vendors will set up on the east side of Ehmen Park on Avenue F between 15th and 16th Streets.
Anyone still wanting to sell goods is asked to call the Gothenburg Chamber of Commerce office at 537-3505.
Vendor fees are $5 per week or $15 for the season.
A change in location was made this year, at the request of vendors, because the park offers shade and is more child friendly and aesthetically pleasing.
- GMH contracts signed for two new physicians
- Swedes second at SWC play invite
- Brady girls focused on one game at a time
- Shaw: Dracula best fits our one-act cast
- All jokes aside, Swede girls mean business
- Swede basketball will attack with speed
- Midlands gets bid for Hammond Bridge
- Rudolph to be honored for heading Cattlemen