Brady Gets New baseball scoreboard
REMEMBERING BILL: The Village of Brady recently installed a scoreboard at the baseball field in Palmer Park that is named after Bill Gengenbach who was a long-time baseball coach in Brady. The village paid $3,150 for the scoreboard and volunteers installed it.
- New Methodist pastor takes long road to town
- Time for Farmer’s Market
- Quiz of the day…Will next year’s insurance rates go up or down?
- Bryce Larson competes at new weight class in Maine
- Juniors take aim at club championship
- Climate regs matter to you
- Dawson County shows best, worst of water level changes in NRD
- Prep for fiber begins