Summer band offered two sessions of summer band
Instructional VIDEO: Gothenburg instrumental music teacher Tom Belanger hosts two sessions of summer band on week days at the high school when instrumental students, grades 5-12, can receive individualized help without the pressure of school. The first session ended Friday and the second will begin July 22. Belanger said he’s passionate about the instrumental music program and wants students to leave each day having learned something new or achieving more skills. Pictured watching a musical performance on a computer are, l-r: Roman Schmidt, Christian Houchin, Belanger, Jocelyn Kennicutt, Maggie LaFuze and Emily Foley.
- Friendship evolves into trip to Sweden
- Beef, wine and more
- Arrest made in April assault reported near Jeffrey Lake
- Dist. 20 students meet or exceed NsEA test standards
- Fund set up for brothers killed Monday in LA.
- Defense makes the difference
- Errors hamper Swedes in opening game loss
- Brady’s ACT scores drop with more students tested