Summer band offered two sessions of summer band
Instructional VIDEO: Gothenburg instrumental music teacher Tom Belanger hosts two sessions of summer band on week days at the high school when instrumental students, grades 5-12, can receive individualized help without the pressure of school. The first session ended Friday and the second will begin July 22. Belanger said he’s passionate about the instrumental music program and wants students to leave each day having learned something new or achieving more skills. Pictured watching a musical performance on a computer are, l-r: Roman Schmidt, Christian Houchin, Belanger, Jocelyn Kennicutt, Maggie LaFuze and Emily Foley.
- Backyard BBQ new event at contest
- Term limits, health issues bring about Sen. Wightman’s last legislative session
- Ehmen Park awarded state designation
- Hefty city purchase will pay off over time
- Two new employees join GSB
- Swede boys place fourth at Dutch Zorn Invite.
- Gothenburg Youth Trap Club taking aim at state
- Eagles perform well in tough meet