Market in the park
COOLER SURROUNDINGS: Several vendors and customers at the annual Farmer’s Market, that kicked off last Thursday, said the change in location was well received. The market moved this year from a downtown location to Ehmen Park because of more shade and room for other activities. The Farmer’s Market is set for each Thursday, from 4:30 to 6:30 p.m. in the park until Sept. 26.
- Friendship evolves into trip to Sweden
- Beef, wine and more
- Arrest made in April assault reported near Jeffrey Lake
- Dist. 20 students meet or exceed NsEA test standards
- Fund set up for brothers killed Monday in LA.
- Defense makes the difference
- Errors hamper Swedes in opening game loss
- Brady’s ACT scores drop with more students tested