Extra holes needed for Sedlak to win golf crown
The women’s City Championship was played July 25 at Wild Horse Golf Club.
There were 17 players in a single flight competing in an 18-hole round. Two players, Mandi Sedlak and Barb Boldridge were tied after the round, calling for a playoff after both shot an 81.
On the second hole of sudden death Sedlak beat Boldridge to win the city title.
Theresa Coyle finished third in gross, after Sedlak and Boldridge tied.
First in net scoring was Kathy Conley, second was Lisa Geiken and Jackie Anderson finished third.
- Blauvelt learns it’s okay not to be perfect parent
- Pipelines fill stock tanks in rolling hills
- Memorial Day services set at city cemetery
- PASS THE BOOTS
- Messersmith makes the cut for state
- McCook Community College recognizes two Brady graduates
- Village board looking to enzyme to battle grease
- Tim Strauser installed as funeral directors president