Extra holes needed for Sedlak to win golf crown
The women’s City Championship was played July 25 at Wild Horse Golf Club.
There were 17 players in a single flight competing in an 18-hole round. Two players, Mandi Sedlak and Barb Boldridge were tied after the round, calling for a playoff after both shot an 81.
On the second hole of sudden death Sedlak beat Boldridge to win the city title.
Theresa Coyle finished third in gross, after Sedlak and Boldridge tied.
First in net scoring was Kathy Conley, second was Lisa Geiken and Jackie Anderson finished third.
- Training for emergency preparedness
- Gothenburg FFA members compete at state fair
- Learning to adapt to change
- City Council sets tax request and levy for 2016-17
- Cornhusking contest returns to Harvest Festival after 17 year absence
- Summer evening bike ride goes wrong
- New hospital safety ratings now available to the public
- Mentees, others share value of TeamMates