Extra holes needed for Sedlak to win golf crown
The women’s City Championship was played July 25 at Wild Horse Golf Club.
There were 17 players in a single flight competing in an 18-hole round. Two players, Mandi Sedlak and Barb Boldridge were tied after the round, calling for a playoff after both shot an 81.
On the second hole of sudden death Sedlak beat Boldridge to win the city title.
Theresa Coyle finished third in gross, after Sedlak and Boldridge tied.
First in net scoring was Kathy Conley, second was Lisa Geiken and Jackie Anderson finished third.
- Hahn’s 1600 is top effort at Bow Invite
- Longevity in American Legion
- The Times judged best in class again
- Two more teachers hired for District 20
- Personal property deadline draws near
- Response to fiber optic surveys ‘overwhelming’
- Indians clip Swedes in dual at Wild Horse
- Delegates selected for Girls, Boys State