Afternoon entrepreneur LEMONADE BUSINESS
Seven-year-old Eli Connolley (center) was selling lemonade on the southeast corner of Avenue F and 11th Street the afternoon of Aug. 7. Emily Johnson, 10, bought a glass that she shared with her second cousin, Hayden Workings (right), who was visiting from Muskogee, OK. Connolley said he was operating the stand with friends who weren’t around when the picture was taken.
- SWC Girls BB Bracket
- SWC Boys BB Bracket
- Swedes grapple to fourth place finish at UNK duals
- Gothenburg triumphs over rival Haymakers
- Capitol Update from Sen. Matt Williams
- McMeen steps down as CEO of McMeen Physical Therapy, P.C.
- Brady dominates Stapleton on home court
- Swedes defeat Sidney for championship