Afternoon entrepreneur LEMONADE BUSINESS
Seven-year-old Eli Connolley (center) was selling lemonade on the southeast corner of Avenue F and 11th Street the afternoon of Aug. 7. Emily Johnson, 10, bought a glass that she shared with her second cousin, Hayden Workings (right), who was visiting from Muskogee, OK. Connolley said he was operating the stand with friends who weren’t around when the picture was taken.
- Day care center in church gets special permit
- Husker Heritage tourney returns July 18 with new name
- Borchardt ends career with all-class gold
- AREA NEWS DIGEST
- Input of farmers’ sought for ’15 crops
- Doctor to join GMH after residency
- After tornado cuts swath through downtown, what do you do?
- ‘Ugly corner’ improvements move forward with city council action