Swimwear through the years
Nebraska Humanities Council speaker Susan McLain of Beatrice shared many pieces of her collection of swimwear and accessories and related what was going on historically at the time. Right, Sylvia Musil (left), Stone Hearth program director, and McLain display a beach costume from the late 1800s. Left, Stone Hearth medical aide Deb Welton holds an early swimsuit, from the mid 1800s, that resembles a bathing gown. Women often sewed weights in the sleeves and hems to keep the nightie from floating to the top.
- SWC Girls BB Bracket
- SWC Boys BB Bracket
- Swedes grapple to fourth place finish at UNK duals
- Gothenburg triumphs over rival Haymakers
- Capitol Update from Sen. Matt Williams
- McMeen steps down as CEO of McMeen Physical Therapy, P.C.
- Brady dominates Stapleton on home court
- Swedes defeat Sidney for championship