Beef, Wine & More volunteers at work
SETTING UP: Volunteers from the Gothenburg Chamber of Commerce spent much of Friday getting reading for the annual Beef, Wine & More event at the NSG convention center. The fund-raiser, which was Friday evening, is sponsored by the Chamber’s ag and non-dues committees and raises money for ag scholarships and to match money contributed by the Agriculture Future of America organization. Approximately $5,200 was raised for scholarships. Pictured are, l-r: Lorie Hoesel, Randy Evans, Joan Windrum, June Blauvelt and Raelyn Maxwell.
- New Methodist pastor takes long road to town
- Time for Farmer’s Market
- Quiz of the day…Will next year’s insurance rates go up or down?
- Bryce Larson competes at new weight class in Maine
- Juniors take aim at club championship
- Climate regs matter to you
- Dawson County shows best, worst of water level changes in NRD
- Prep for fiber begins