Stepping up stadium safety
New additions: Swede fans who didn’t attend last Friday’s scrimmage will get a chance to see upgrades to the football stadium this Friday when Gothenburg takes on Ogallala. Paulsen Inc. of Cozad widened the inside steps of the stadium, which were painted safety yellow, and added hand rails for safety. School officials said the stadium lost one seat per row on the outside section to accommodate the larger steps. Patrons requested the changes, they said.
- New Methodist pastor takes long road to town
- Time for Farmer’s Market
- Quiz of the day…Will next year’s insurance rates go up or down?
- Bryce Larson competes at new weight class in Maine
- Juniors take aim at club championship
- Climate regs matter to you
- Dawson County shows best, worst of water level changes in NRD
- Prep for fiber begins