Info meeting set for Hwy. 30 road work
The Nebraska Department of Roads will hold an information open house Tuesday, Sept. 17, regarding the reconstruction of a portion of Highway 30 between Gothenburg and Brady in Dawson and Lincoln counties, known as Gothenburg West.
The open house will be held from 4 to 6 p.m. at the Gothenburg Public Library.
Personnel from the Department of Roads will be available to answer questions, receive comments, and discuss any aspect of the proposed highway improvement project. Information regarding the project will be available after the meeting on the NDOR website at www.transportation.nebraska.gov/projects/ by clicking on the “Gothenburg West” link.
- McCoy: Livelihoods make him different
- Eagles knock off Broncos, 50-44
- Swedes ice-cold in loss to Hershey
- Swedes wrestle well at Cozad Invitational
- Red Raiders take down Swedes wrestlers in dual
- Shopko foundation launches ‘Help Us Give Back’ program
- Area News Digest
- USDA farm storage loans are available