School congestion concerns
TUESDAY MORNING TRAFFIC: With increased enrollment, traffic congestion in front of Dudley Elementary on Avenue G has become more of a concern. School and city officials are meeting to see what can be done to keep the area safe as parents drop off and pick up children. Pictured is traffic Tuesday morning at the intersection of Avenue G and 14th Street.
- New Methodist pastor takes long road to town
- Time for Farmer’s Market
- Quiz of the day…Will next year’s insurance rates go up or down?
- Bryce Larson competes at new weight class in Maine
- Juniors take aim at club championship
- Climate regs matter to you
- Dawson County shows best, worst of water level changes in NRD
- Prep for fiber begins