Officials look into local death
Editor’s note: A story published about the death of Bradley Olson in the Sept. 18 printed issue of The Times incorrectly states that Olson died while in custody. He was not in custody. Unconfirmed reports indicated he died in his apartment.
The Dawson County Sheriff’s office is investigating the death of a Gothenburg man who died last weekend.
In a press release, sheriff Gary Reiber said his office was notified at approximately 10:19 a.m. Sunday of the death of 57-year-old Bradley Olson in Gothenburg.
An autopsy, conducted Monday at the Central Nebraska Cremation and Transport, indicates that Olson died of natural causes, the sheriff said.
Reiber said the sheriff’s office continues the investigation with the assistance of South Central Area Law Enforcement Services. Participating agencies include the Buffalo County sheriff’s office, the Lexington police department and the Kearney police department.
- Brady blanks Wallace Eagles behind strong ground game
- Learning to teach a new way
- First State Bank buys branch bank in Mullen
- Local business not compliant during check
- Gothenburg girls finish 2nd at Bow, boys are 9th
- Strong Swede ‘D’ makes the difference at Scottsbluff
- Swedes nearly sweep Sutherland triangular
- Eagles volleyball flies at .500