Cub Scout kindness appreciated
Saturday, as the parade was winding down, a young lad dressed in a Cub Scout uniform stopped, smiled and said, “Hello.” He then proceeded to share the candy he had gathered.
Not many young people today have the kindness and selflessness that this young man had.
I presume the lady with him was his mother—she should be very proud of this boy!
God bless you young man.
- Area News Digest
- Swim team succeeds at Minden
- Fleetwood Mac tribute band headlines fair
- Dredging project continues at Jeffrey Lake
- UNL leading crop productivity research project
- Concert, color run, rodeo all part of Fourth of July events
- Offensive woes continue for senior melons
- Pony Express Re-ride