How’s my child doing?
PARENT-TEACHER CONFERENCES: Gothenburg Public Schools hosted parent-teacher conferences last Thursday night and Friday morning in the cafeteria. The conferences, which are twice yearly, give teachers and parents and guardians a chance to visit about how their children are doing in the classroom. Pictured are English teacher Roxanne Whiting (left) as she visits with Kristi Kreuscher.
- New Methodist pastor takes long road to town
- Time for Farmer’s Market
- Quiz of the day…Will next year’s insurance rates go up or down?
- Bryce Larson competes at new weight class in Maine
- Juniors take aim at club championship
- Climate regs matter to you
- Dawson County shows best, worst of water level changes in NRD
- Prep for fiber begins