Hilltop gets good CMS score
Hilltop Estates Rehabilitation Center received a near-perfect inspection and was given a “much-above-average” score in quality measures designated by the Centers for Medicare & Medicaid Services.
CMS officials recently completed a four-day survey of the center.
The 2013 survey is conducted at all nursing facilities throughout Nebraska that accept Medicaid and Medicare reimbursement.
During the survey, an in-depth review of all areas of care was observed by a team. Among the areas of scrutiny were observations of direct care, dietary and environmental services along with resident interviews, review of policy and procedures implementation and medical records documentation.
Hilltop administrator Scott Bahe said it is the staff and residents that deserve the congratulations of a job well done.
“Their skills and teamwork are what makes results like this possible,” Bahe said.
- Gothenburg 8th graders blast McCook
- Gothenburg plays a feisty brand of basketball at North Platte Jamboree
- Brady volleyball players named to MNAC All-Conference team
- Nebraska Cattlemen host 2016 annual convention
- Chamber hosts Magic on Main Street next week
- AREA NEWS DIGEST
- Gothenburg youth prepare to serve our country
- Local sisters share more than genetics