Shares fund reaches goal
The Gothenburg Shares fund exceeded its $4,000 goal with a major push in the final week.
A total of $1,610 was donated recently to make the grand total $4,480 for the year.
The money helped provide the ingredients for a nutritious holiday meal for 68 area families this year.
In addition to anonymous donors, those contributing to the fund this week include: Art and Lucille Polak; Zac, Makayla, Quinn and Tylyn; Brady Harrison, Dorothy and Bruce Lobdell; anonymous in honor of Gothenburg eighth grade teachers and administrators; Cliff and Doris Geiken; and in thanks to Troy Daum and Clint Demoret.
- Money for Meals on Wheels
- Tooting his tuba
- City personnel, committees, boards named
- FDA approved doesn’t guarantee medicines are safe or effective
- Friendly fuel prices hit town
- Gothenburg defense limits Broken Bow to just 21 points
- Upon further review, loss to Cozad wasn’t so bad
- Brady on both sides of blowout