Shares fund reaches goal
The Gothenburg Shares fund exceeded its $4,000 goal with a major push in the final week.
A total of $1,610 was donated recently to make the grand total $4,480 for the year.
The money helped provide the ingredients for a nutritious holiday meal for 68 area families this year.
In addition to anonymous donors, those contributing to the fund this week include: Art and Lucille Polak; Zac, Makayla, Quinn and Tylyn; Brady Harrison, Dorothy and Bruce Lobdell; anonymous in honor of Gothenburg eighth grade teachers and administrators; Cliff and Doris Geiken; and in thanks to Troy Daum and Clint Demoret.
- Blauvelt learns it’s okay not to be perfect parent
- Pipelines fill stock tanks in rolling hills
- Memorial Day services set at city cemetery
- PASS THE BOOTS
- Messersmith makes the cut for state
- McCook Community College recognizes two Brady graduates
- Village board looking to enzyme to battle grease
- Tim Strauser installed as funeral directors president