Early Halloween surprise: Sasquatch, also known as Bigfoot, was spotted in various places in Gothenburg Thursday. The ape- or hominid-like creature, that some people believe inhabits forests, arrived in an ambulance borrowed by fans to attend the Swede vs. Haymaker football game in Cozad Friday night. The costume was donated by Monsanto Learning Center employee Jake Fritton.
- ‘The Big, Bad Musical’ comes to Brady stage
- Swedes edge Ogallala by one
- Backyard BBQ new event at contest
- Term limits, health issues bring about Sen. Wightman’s last legislative session
- Ehmen Park awarded state designation
- Hefty city purchase will pay off over time
- Two new employees join GSB
- Swede boys place fourth at Dutch Zorn Invite.