LUNCH IN LIBRARY: Stakeholders who are community members nominated by District 20 officials or by others met for lunch in the Gothenburg Public Library meeting room Oct. 2 to come up with topics to discuss this winter and spring. Group members are asked to tell at least three people what they discuss at Stakeholders to share the school district’s story and get patron input. Pictured are, l-r: Stakeholders Tim Strauser, Mark Borchardt and Mary Schwanz.
- SERVICE IN JEOPARDY
- Winning team repeats in scramble
- Study shares ways to grow housing
- Peddlers in the park
- Lifeguards host annual swim carnival
- Trinity Lutheran construction to begin Construction.
- Commissioners discuss late bill privately, approve lake trail addition
- Brady school student numbers grow slightly