Three new trees
Museum enhancement: Three trees, a burr oak and two ivory silk Japanese lilac trees, were planted on the north side of the Gothenburg Historical Museum by board president Dick Larson on Oct. 16. The trees were obtained through a ReTree Nebraska grant. ReTree Nebraska grants are funded by the Nebraska Environmental Trust which is beneficiary of the Nebraska Lottery to help enable the planting of trees. The trees replaced dying silver maples the board removed earlier this year. Pictured are, l-r: board members Ramona Ollendorf, Milan Franzen, Dick Schwanz, Mike Wolff, Larson (kneeling) and Janice Gonzalez.
- SERVICE IN JEOPARDY
- Winning team repeats in scramble
- Study shares ways to grow housing
- Peddlers in the park
- Lifeguards host annual swim carnival
- Trinity Lutheran construction to begin Construction.
- Commissioners discuss late bill privately, approve lake trail addition
- Brady school student numbers grow slightly