Training classes offered for displaced workers
The Community Action Partnership of Mid-Nebraska is planning several training programs following the announcement of the Tenneco Inc. plant closing.
The organization is a non-profit group based in Kearney.
Three classes will be offered on posting resumes online, registering on job Web sites, searching for jobs online and finding placement agencies. The staff will also evaluate and review current resumes.
The classes are open to the public and there is no charge. The only request is that individuals register ahead of time.
Training classes will be offered in Room 123 at Cozad High at 4 p.m. on the following dates: Monday, Jan. 11, Monday, Jan. 18 and Monday, Jan. 25.
Register ahead of time by calling Alissa Kern at 877-335-6422.
- New hospital safety ratings now available to the public
- Mentees, others share value of TeamMates
- Playground equipment tops Lake Helen priority
- School administrators reorganize with one less
- Turning to the next page
- The Crossing gets special use permit
- AREA NEWS DIGEST
- Hotline brings sellers and buyers together