Drawing her dream
Funds for college
A Gothenburg High School eighth grader is a finalist in the NEST (Nebraska Educational Savings Trust) Draw Your Dreams Scholarship Contest. Jourdin Golter, daughter of Nolan and Traci Golter of Gothenburg, received a $2,000 scholarship contribution to a NEST Direct College Savings Plan. The contest was open to all Nebraska students in first through eighth grade. The Nebraska Art Teachers Association selected 12 finalists from all entries.
- Backyard BBQ new event at contest
- Term limits, health issues bring about Sen. Wightman’s last legislative session
- Ehmen Park awarded state designation
- Hefty city purchase will pay off over time
- Two new employees join GSB
- Swede boys place fourth at Dutch Zorn Invite.
- Gothenburg Youth Trap Club taking aim at state
- Eagles perform well in tough meet