Chamber hosts annual Munchkin Masquerade
CROWDED DOWNTOWN: Throngs of children, parents and other relatives roamed downtown Thursday afternoon when the Gothenburg Chamber of Commerce hosted its Munchkin Masquerade on Halloween. Youngsters trick or treat downtown and visit other Chamber businesses during the event. Top, costumed business people at “Flyaways” hair salon (right) are John Stuhr as Woody from “Toy Story” and Riccie Lafuze as Bo Peep.
- SERVICE IN JEOPARDY
- Winning team repeats in scramble
- Study shares ways to grow housing
- Peddlers in the park
- Lifeguards host annual swim carnival
- Trinity Lutheran construction to begin Construction.
- Commissioners discuss late bill privately, approve lake trail addition
- Brady school student numbers grow slightly