Changes at medical clinic
Goodbye to staff: The staff at Gothenburg Family Practice and Gothenburg Memorial Hospital hosted a reception Oct. 30 for the community to say farewell to long-time doctor Dr. David Hult and Amy Mahar, who was his physician’s assistant. Hult practiced family medicine in Gothenburg for 27 years and Mahar practiced with him for nearly 11 years. Hult and his wife, Kathy Hult, have moved to Lincoln to be closer to their children. In Lincoln, he will be a doctor at LinCare, an urgent care facility affiliated with St. Elizabeth Regional Medical Center. Mahar will join Dr. Jim Bunker at Platte Valley Skin Clinic in North Platte and specialize in dermatology. Pictured are Hult (left) and Mahar at the reception.
- SWC Girls BB Bracket
- SWC Boys BB Bracket
- Swedes grapple to fourth place finish at UNK duals
- Gothenburg triumphs over rival Haymakers
- Capitol Update from Sen. Matt Williams
- McMeen steps down as CEO of McMeen Physical Therapy, P.C.
- Brady dominates Stapleton on home court
- Swedes defeat Sidney for championship