Brady man rolls truck, flown to Good Samaritan
A Brady resident suffered severe injuries after his vehicle rolled into a ditch north of Brady last week.
Dave Pedersen, 45, over-corrected his 2006 Ford F-350 after his wheels went into the ditch around 8:07 p.m. Nov. 18, according to Lincoln County Chief Deputy Roland Kramer.
Kramer said Pedersen’s truck rolled into the opposite ditch and he was ejected from the vehicle.
Alcohol was not a factor, Kramer said, but he may have been speeding.
Pedersen was transported to Great Plains Regional Medical Center in North Platte before being flown to Good Samaritan Hospital in Kearney.
- Four Swedes finish season at state meet
- Swedes advance to post-season play
- Eagles remain atop District 9 standings
- Ag Land management workshop in Lexington
- Lake, park proposed project revealed
- Vandalism under investigation
- Beauty can shine through at any age
- A quartet of Swedes place at District C-4 meet