Four Swedes selected to all-conference team
Four Gothenburg volleyball players were among 21 girls selected for all-conference post-season recognition voted on by coaches in the Southwest Conference last Wednesday.
Junior Tiani Reeves, who led the Swedes this year in each of the hitting categories (attempts, percentage, good attempts and kills) was selected as first team all-conference.
Senior Aryn Meisinger, a setter and right-side hitter was also selected onto the first team. Meisinger led the team in aces, set attempts and set assists.
Seniors Regan Geiken and Taylor Mroczek earned second team all-conference honors.
Ogallala, who qualified for state in Class C-1, landed three girls on first team all-conference and three who were named honorable mention.
State runner-up Minden had two girls on first team and two girls on second team all-conference.
- New paint job
- City sales tax to fund $1.4 million of RDA project
- Swedes grind out 40-21 win over Valentine
- Food Backpack Program added to list of agencies that get United Fund support
- Swedes scramble to split triangular
- Gothenburg tax levy ranks fifth in county
- Brady village budget passes; trustees may make change in lift station involved in lagoon project
- Brady runs over Broncos in blowout