Showing their support
T-shirts unify employees: Employees at Gothenburg Memorial Hospital are supporting fellow worker and nurse Cindy Fisher as Fisher battles ovarian cancer. They started “Teal for Tuesday” which means they wear matching T-shirts on Tuesdays in honor of Fisher. Pictured are, l-r: First row—Ashley Groene, Carolyn Evenson, Lonna Dodds, Donna Land, Ashleigh Brown, Cheryl Brooks; Second row—Jeane Breuer, Heidi Galas (organizer), Holli Koubek, Teresa Owen, Alisa Crown, Renee Zeigler; Third row—Monica Timmerman, Julie Koehler, Shawna Thompson, Danita Paul, Donna Ronning, Susan Schmiett, Cindy Garcia, Jody Reuss, Denise Hoeft and Rebecca Gronewold.
- Day care center in church gets special permit
- Husker Heritage tourney returns July 18 with new name
- Borchardt ends career with all-class gold
- AREA NEWS DIGEST
- Input of farmers’ sought for ’15 crops
- Doctor to join GMH after residency
- After tornado cuts swath through downtown, what do you do?
- ‘Ugly corner’ improvements move forward with city council action