Generous donations push Shares fund close to the top
Nearly $2,900 was donated to the Gothenburg Shares fund this week bringing the total within $100 of the $5,000 goal.
Over 80 food baskets—an increase of 12 from 2012—will be distributed Saturday by members of the Gothenburg Rotary Club, the Gothenburg High School Interact Club and other volunteers.
Those making recent donations, in addition to numerous anonymous gifts, were: Hilltop Birthday Club, Doug and Merri Monkemeier, Anonymous in honor of Elaine Tollefson, Anonymous in honor of Gothenburg teachers, Two Ten Club, Don Derra, Anonymous in honor of Kayleen & Ron Ostergard, Gothenburg State Bank Santa Pictures, Getaways Extension Club, Sandy Bosch and Dawson Tire & Wheel.
- SERVICE IN JEOPARDY
- Winning team repeats in scramble
- Study shares ways to grow housing
- Peddlers in the park
- Lifeguards host annual swim carnival
- Trinity Lutheran construction to begin Construction.
- Commissioners discuss late bill privately, approve lake trail addition
- Brady school student numbers grow slightly