Promotion helps food pantry
CAN COLLECTION: The two floral and gift shops in town, Dee’s Floral and Ribbons and Roses had a rose promotion in November that gave a discount on roses when customers provided canned or boxed goods for the local food pantry. Right, Dee’s Floral employees are, l-r: Brittnie Lauer, Angie Easterday, owner Dee Miller, Micki Hueftle and Molly Furse. Not pictured: Shelby Mannel. Left, Denise Romatzke, owner of Ribbons & Roses, poses with food at the food pantry.
- Friendship evolves into trip to Sweden
- Beef, wine and more
- Arrest made in April assault reported near Jeffrey Lake
- Dist. 20 students meet or exceed NsEA test standards
- Fund set up for brothers killed Monday in LA.
- Defense makes the difference
- Errors hamper Swedes in opening game loss
- Brady’s ACT scores drop with more students tested