Promotion helps food pantry
CAN COLLECTION: The two floral and gift shops in town, Dee’s Floral and Ribbons and Roses had a rose promotion in November that gave a discount on roses when customers provided canned or boxed goods for the local food pantry. Right, Dee’s Floral employees are, l-r: Brittnie Lauer, Angie Easterday, owner Dee Miller, Micki Hueftle and Molly Furse. Not pictured: Shelby Mannel. Left, Denise Romatzke, owner of Ribbons & Roses, poses with food at the food pantry.
- SERVICE IN JEOPARDY
- Winning team repeats in scramble
- Study shares ways to grow housing
- Peddlers in the park
- Lifeguards host annual swim carnival
- Trinity Lutheran construction to begin Construction.
- Commissioners discuss late bill privately, approve lake trail addition
- Brady school student numbers grow slightly