Pony Express group delivers holiday letters
Riders in the National Pony Express Association traveled from Cozad to Gothenburg through cold and windy weather Saturday morning.
They carried stamped Christmas letters in replicated mochilas and gathered in front of Gothenburg’s Public Library.
The horses and riders rode along County Road 766 north of the city airport and paraded down 11th Street.
- 35 years of caring for kids
- Melons start season with improved LED scoreboard
- Brady boys take 4x400 title, finish third at state
- Brady hosting Pistol Pat basketball camp
- USDA reminds farmers to certify conservation compliance by June 1
- Parent: ‘Being with’ children important
- Reeves leaves with two top performances
- Freedom always has a price