Gothenburg Shares gets boost
Garden donation: Gothenburg’s FFA organization recently gave $300 to the Gothenburg Shares program from money raised selling produce from the FFA Community Garden last summer. Donations to the Gothenburg Shares program buy food which is taken to needy families by volunteers during the holiday season. Pictured are, l-r: Josh Reinhard, Roman Schmidt, FFA president Jessica Schmidt and Gothenburg Shares fund drive coordinator for the Gothenburg Rotary Club Greg Viergutz.
- New Methodist pastor takes long road to town
- Time for Farmer’s Market
- Quiz of the day…Will next year’s insurance rates go up or down?
- Bryce Larson competes at new weight class in Maine
- Juniors take aim at club championship
- Climate regs matter to you
- Dawson County shows best, worst of water level changes in NRD
- Prep for fiber begins