Food to those who need it
Teamwork: Gothenburg Rotary Club and Gothenburg High School Interact Club members and other community volunteers assembled and took 77 food boxes Saturday to families in need.
Top, l-r: Carlin Daharsh, Alayna Collins, Joyce Hudson and Courtney Brown fill boxes. Left, Jessica Schmidt, Bailey Rickertsen and Steve Johnson carry them to cars. The community raised more than $5,800 to buy food through Gothenburg Shares.
- Born in a hollow
- GMH prepares for Wellness Fair next week
- Music students receive top ratings at district contest Friday
- Council says ‘no’ to rebuilt fence
- Science Olympians 10th at state
- Riley wins 3200 run in JV invite
- Swede girls are competitive at Bader Invitational
- Reserve girls sweep sprints and relays