Food to those who need it
Teamwork: Gothenburg Rotary Club and Gothenburg High School Interact Club members and other community volunteers assembled and took 77 food boxes Saturday to families in need.
Top, l-r: Carlin Daharsh, Alayna Collins, Joyce Hudson and Courtney Brown fill boxes. Left, Jessica Schmidt, Bailey Rickertsen and Steve Johnson carry them to cars. The community raised more than $5,800 to buy food through Gothenburg Shares.
- Eastside offers cremation services
- Pinpoint outage affects landline customers
- Junior golf ends with championship tourney
- Swimmers end season with new league record at Plains tSunami championships
- Property owners urged to comply with nuisance rules
- Commissioners approve new fiber optics provider
- Black Hills Corp. to buy out SourceGas company
- AREA NEWS DIGEST