School board reorganizes Scott France once more elected president
Scott France started his sixth term as president of the District 20 school board meetings when members voted unanimously to give him the top spot.
Others re-elected by unanimous vote were Nate Wyatt as vice president and Lisa Geiken as secretary.
District business manager Kay Streeter will again serve as board secretary and Randy Waskowiak of First State Bank as treasurer.
Committee assignments (see box) were also announced by superintendent Dr. Mike Teahon.
Board members also passed bylaws and policies and received and reviewed policies and regulations about conflict of interest.
Because of their occupations and affiliations, board matters sometimes arise when a member is in conflict of interest and will not vote on a issue.
- SWC Girls BB Bracket
- SWC Boys BB Bracket
- Swedes grapple to fourth place finish at UNK duals
- Gothenburg triumphs over rival Haymakers
- Capitol Update from Sen. Matt Williams
- McMeen steps down as CEO of McMeen Physical Therapy, P.C.
- Brady dominates Stapleton on home court
- Swedes defeat Sidney for championship