Three officers of Gothenburg’s FFA chapter accept checks totalling $645 from local veterinarians. The money is through Pfizer drug company’s FFA support program where it contributes 1% of its animal health product purchases to local FFA chapters. Pictured are, l-r: Randy Burge, owner of Eastside Animal Center, FFA officers Stephanie Rubenthaler, Aaron Lauer and Jayde Keiser and Roger Dudley, owner of Gothenburg Animal Hospital. The FFA will use the money for travel expenses to state convention.
- Backyard BBQ new event at contest
- Term limits, health issues bring about Sen. Wightman’s last legislative session
- Ehmen Park awarded state designation
- Hefty city purchase will pay off over time
- Two new employees join GSB
- Swede boys place fourth at Dutch Zorn Invite.
- Gothenburg Youth Trap Club taking aim at state
- Eagles perform well in tough meet