Pinky painting for polio
Those who donated a dollar had their pinky fingers painted purple, with donations to polio prevention. Left, club members pictured are, l-r: Front—Alayna Collins and Haley Cline; Back—Rebecca Riley, Levi Tripp, Kelsey Wlasiuk and Britney Hicken. Right is seventh grader Brennan Seitsinger as he gets his pinky painted.
- SWC Girls BB Bracket
- SWC Boys BB Bracket
- Swedes grapple to fourth place finish at UNK duals
- Gothenburg triumphs over rival Haymakers
- Capitol Update from Sen. Matt Williams
- McMeen steps down as CEO of McMeen Physical Therapy, P.C.
- Brady dominates Stapleton on home court
- Swedes defeat Sidney for championship