Many add to success of DC Fair
Many thanks to the local media for their coverage of the Dawson County Fair and in particular, the 4-H shows and events. The stories and great pictures document the 4-H’ers efforts in one of the most visible activities of their 4-H year. In all, nearly 2,700 separate entries were exhibited.
We also appreciate the Ag Society members and staff for their wonderful support. They, along with all the 4-H’ers, parents, superintendents, judges, ring men, emcees and fair goers make “County Fair” such a memorable experience.
- Brady blanks Wallace Eagles behind strong ground game
- Learning to teach a new way
- First State Bank buys branch bank in Mullen
- Local business not compliant during check
- Gothenburg girls finish 2nd at Bow, boys are 9th
- Strong Swede ‘D’ makes the difference at Scottsbluff
- Swedes nearly sweep Sutherland triangular
- Eagles volleyball flies at .500