Many add to success of DC Fair
Many thanks to the local media for their coverage of the Dawson County Fair and in particular, the 4-H shows and events. The stories and great pictures document the 4-H’ers efforts in one of the most visible activities of their 4-H year. In all, nearly 2,700 separate entries were exhibited.
We also appreciate the Ag Society members and staff for their wonderful support. They, along with all the 4-H’ers, parents, superintendents, judges, ring men, emcees and fair goers make “County Fair” such a memorable experience.
- GMH contracts signed for two new physicians
- Swedes second at SWC play invite
- Brady girls focused on one game at a time
- Shaw: Dracula best fits our one-act cast
- All jokes aside, Swede girls mean business
- Swede basketball will attack with speed
- Midlands gets bid for Hammond Bridge
- Rudolph to be honored for heading Cattlemen