Celebrating 100 days at school
First graders at Dudley Elementary experienced a day full of fun activities Friday.
In honor of 100 days in school, students counted, ate, created and launched into celebration.
Students counted different food items, created necklaces made out of Froot Loops and 100-day hats and launched balloons.
Attached to the balloons were cards with information about how potential balloon finders could notify the school so students would know how far they drifted.
Teachers said their pupils learn about math and geography during the annual event.
- Blauvelt learns it’s okay not to be perfect parent
- Pipelines fill stock tanks in rolling hills
- Memorial Day services set at city cemetery
- PASS THE BOOTS
- Messersmith makes the cut for state
- McCook Community College recognizes two Brady graduates
- Village board looking to enzyme to battle grease
- Tim Strauser installed as funeral directors president