Celebrating 100 days at school
First graders at Dudley Elementary experienced a day full of fun activities Friday.
In honor of 100 days in school, students counted, ate, created and launched into celebration.
Students counted different food items, created necklaces made out of Froot Loops and 100-day hats and launched balloons.
Attached to the balloons were cards with information about how potential balloon finders could notify the school so students would know how far they drifted.
Teachers said their pupils learn about math and geography during the annual event.
- Training for emergency preparedness
- Gothenburg FFA members compete at state fair
- Learning to adapt to change
- City Council sets tax request and levy for 2016-17
- Cornhusking contest returns to Harvest Festival after 17 year absence
- Summer evening bike ride goes wrong
- New hospital safety ratings now available to the public
- Mentees, others share value of TeamMates