Celebrating 100 days at school
First graders at Dudley Elementary experienced a day full of fun activities Friday.
In honor of 100 days in school, students counted, ate, created and launched into celebration.
Students counted different food items, created necklaces made out of Froot Loops and 100-day hats and launched balloons.
Attached to the balloons were cards with information about how potential balloon finders could notify the school so students would know how far they drifted.
Teachers said their pupils learn about math and geography during the annual event.
- Four Swedes finish season at state meet
- Swedes advance to post-season play
- Eagles remain atop District 9 standings
- Ag Land management workshop in Lexington
- Lake, park proposed project revealed
- Vandalism under investigation
- Beauty can shine through at any age
- A quartet of Swedes place at District C-4 meet