Dawson Co. businesses cited for selling alcohol to minors
More than a week ago, the Nebraska State Patrol conducted checks on random businesses in Dawson and Gosper counties.
Troopers found six that sold alcohol to minors.
The names of those businesses have since been released.
In Dawson County, they were:
Cork & Cap, 691 Ave. E, Cozad
Box Bar, 405 N. Washington; La Hacienda, 601 N. Grant; Uncle Neal’s County Convenience Store #10, 2705 Plum Creek Pkwy, Lexington
Gosper County businesses included:
Lil Red Barn, 107 N. Smith, Elwood
Sundy’s Inlet, 2 Johnson Lake Drive, #18
Law enforcement performs compliance checks to ensure that businesses are complying with the state’s alcohol laws and to decrease youth access to alcohol.
- Two Swedes in winner’s circle
- Cozad contains Swedes in rivalry game
- Swedes fail to sweep Chase County
- New county leadership
- Eagles fly high after 1-1 weekend
- Gasoline prices catching up with drop in crude oil prices
- Lecturer says genetically engineered animals could ease world hunger
- Peterson: Movie-making in Chicago friendlier atmosphere than in LA, NYC