Dawson Co. businesses cited for selling alcohol to minors
More than a week ago, the Nebraska State Patrol conducted checks on random businesses in Dawson and Gosper counties.
Troopers found six that sold alcohol to minors.
The names of those businesses have since been released.
In Dawson County, they were:
Cork & Cap, 691 Ave. E, Cozad
Box Bar, 405 N. Washington; La Hacienda, 601 N. Grant; Uncle Neal’s County Convenience Store #10, 2705 Plum Creek Pkwy, Lexington
Gosper County businesses included:
Lil Red Barn, 107 N. Smith, Elwood
Sundy’s Inlet, 2 Johnson Lake Drive, #18
Law enforcement performs compliance checks to ensure that businesses are complying with the state’s alcohol laws and to decrease youth access to alcohol.
- Swedes’ swinging keeps students singing
- She’s grand marshal of festival
- Park playground equipment in the works
- Eagles open with loss
- Swedes run in two meets, race once
- McCook defense upends Gothenburg softball squad
- AREA NEWS DIGEST
- Livestock producers urged to enroll for disaster assistance by Sept. 30