Dawson Co. businesses cited for selling alcohol to minors
More than a week ago, the Nebraska State Patrol conducted checks on random businesses in Dawson and Gosper counties.
Troopers found six that sold alcohol to minors.
The names of those businesses have since been released.
In Dawson County, they were:
Cork & Cap, 691 Ave. E, Cozad
Box Bar, 405 N. Washington; La Hacienda, 601 N. Grant; Uncle Neal’s County Convenience Store #10, 2705 Plum Creek Pkwy, Lexington
Gosper County businesses included:
Lil Red Barn, 107 N. Smith, Elwood
Sundy’s Inlet, 2 Johnson Lake Drive, #18
Law enforcement performs compliance checks to ensure that businesses are complying with the state’s alcohol laws and to decrease youth access to alcohol.
- Eastside offers cremation services
- Pinpoint outage affects landline customers
- Junior golf ends with championship tourney
- Swimmers end season with new league record at Plains tSunami championships
- Property owners urged to comply with nuisance rules
- Commissioners approve new fiber optics provider
- Black Hills Corp. to buy out SourceGas company
- AREA NEWS DIGEST